The key components of electrical connections between light receptors in the eye and the impact of these connections on the early steps of visual signal processing have been identified for the first time, according to research published today in Science Advances by The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
- A closer look at water-splitting’s solar fuel potential
- NTU develops peptide that makes drug-resistant bacteria sensitive to antibiotics again
- Tasmanian devil research offers new insights for tackling cancer in humans
- Small towns have highest risk of intimate partner violence
- Impact of climate change on tropical fisheries would create ripples across the world