The MDM2 gene promotes tumor growth and interferes with immunotherapy in some cancer patients — a new study from a Brown University research team suggests that an MDM2-inhibiting drug could help address this problem.
- Small towns have highest risk of intimate partner violence
- Impact of climate change on tropical fisheries would create ripples across the world
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions