Researchers have developed a human cell ‘membrane on a chip’ that allows continuous monitoring of how drugs and infectious agents interact with our cells, and may soon be used to test potential drug candidates for COVID-19.
- Berkeley Lab science snapshots
- New treatment targets found for blinding retinal disease
- KIST finds clue to improve artificial vision for patients with retinitis pigmentosa
- How to boost tips and donations with the dueling preference approach
- UT southwestern levels the playing field for testicular cancer patients