Largest US database of pregnant women with type 1 diabetes provides a first-time, big picture view of mother’s health, and neonatal and delivery outcomes. The analysis found a threefold increase in insulin pump use at the end of the study period, compared to the start of the study, but A1c levels remained steady across the 13-year period. Over time the study showed a trend toward pre-pregnancy obesity and unhealthy maternal weight gain.
- Does genomics perpetuate inequality?
- Drug treatment could improve effectiveness of immunotherapy for cancer patients
- Nurses and midwives take the lead in providing HIV services in Eastern and Southern Africa
- First Alaskan juvenile predator fossil adds insight to dino migration
- Researchers uncover a critical early step of the visual process