Discourse in and about Spanish was present on both sides of the political spectrum, more so leading up to the 2016 presidential election than in previous cycles, according to research conducted by faculty at Binghamton University, State University of New York.
- Recognising fake images using frequency analysis
- Streamlining quantum information transmission
- Graphene-Adsorbate van der Waals bonding memory inspires ‘smart’ graphene sensors
- Ethical recommendations for triage of COVID-19 patients
- Quantum simulation: Particle behavior near the event horizon of block hole