In a pair of new studies, Rolf Halden, director of the ASU Biodesign Center for Environmental Health Engineering and author for the 2020 Book Environment, describes the process and highlights important new findings extracted from the municipal wastewater most of us contribute to on a daily basis. Halden is also a professor at ASU’s School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment.
- ATS publishes new guidance on safely restoring elective pulmonary and sleep services
- ‘Blinking” crystals may convert CO2 into fuels
- Breeding new rice varieties will help farmers in Asia
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough