Infant marsupials and monotremes use a connection between their ear and jaw bones shortly after birth to enable them to drink their mothers’ milk, new findings in eLife reveal.
- Does genomics perpetuate inequality?
- Drug treatment could improve effectiveness of immunotherapy for cancer patients
- Nurses and midwives take the lead in providing HIV services in Eastern and Southern Africa
- First Alaskan juvenile predator fossil adds insight to dino migration
- Researchers uncover a critical early step of the visual process