Parents and clinicians need to be aware in looking for symptoms of multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C) in children who have been diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19.
- Breakthrough in studying ancient DNA from Doggerland that separates the UK from Europe
- A “feeling” for dementia?
- ENSO influences trans-Pacific ozone transport from vegetation fires in Southeast Asia
- Polymers self-assembling like links of a chain for innovative materials
- Solid-state intramolecular motions in continuous fibers for fluorescent humidity sensor