Today, 30 June 2020, the Research Data Alliance publishes the final version of the RDA COVID-19 Recommendations and Guidelines for Data Sharing covering four research areas – clinical data, omics practices, epidemiology and social sciences. This document is also complimented by overarching areas focusing on legal and ethical considerations, research software, community participation and indigenous data.
- Does genomics perpetuate inequality?
- Drug treatment could improve effectiveness of immunotherapy for cancer patients
- Nurses and midwives take the lead in providing HIV services in Eastern and Southern Africa
- First Alaskan juvenile predator fossil adds insight to dino migration
- Researchers uncover a critical early step of the visual process