Researchers at Gladstone Institutes and UC San Francisco (UCSF) Weill Institute for Neurosciences have created a comprehensive region-specific atlas of the regulatory regions of the genome linked to human embryonic brain development.
- Breakthrough in studying ancient DNA from Doggerland that separates the UK from Europe
- A “feeling” for dementia?
- ENSO influences trans-Pacific ozone transport from vegetation fires in Southeast Asia
- Polymers self-assembling like links of a chain for innovative materials
- Solid-state intramolecular motions in continuous fibers for fluorescent humidity sensor