Tropical Depression 4E formed late on June 29 and it is forecast to become a remnant low-pressure area by the end of the day on June 30. NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite provided forecasters with an image of the depression, located just southwest of the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula.
- Publicizing police killings of unarmed black people causes emotional trauma, says Rutgers study
- When many act as one, data-driven models can reveal key behaviors
- ATS publishes new guidance on safely restoring elective pulmonary and sleep services
- ‘Blinking” crystals may convert CO2 into fuels
- Breeding new rice varieties will help farmers in Asia