The decline of the Western bumblebee is likely not limited to one culprit but, instead, due to several factors that interact such as pesticides, pathogens, climate change and habitat loss.
- Wonders of animal migration: How sea turtles find small, isolated islands
- Why governments have the right to require masks in public
- A simple laboratory test can aid in early recognition of COVID-19 in patients
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced dangerous air pollutants in five Indian cities by up to 54 percent
- Breakthrough in studying ancient DNA from Doggerland that separates the UK from Europe