The rapid politicization of the COVID-19 pandemic can be seen in messages members of the US Congress sent about the issue on the social media site Twitter, a new analysis found.Using artificial intelligence and resources from the Ohio Supercomputer Center, researchers conducted an analysis that covered all 30,887 tweets that members sent about COVID-19 from the first one on Jan. 17 through March 31.
- Rush researchers demonstrate success with new therapy for COVID-19
- Exploration of toxic Tiger Rattlesnake venom advances use of genetic science techniques
- Protected areas vulnerable to growing emphasis on food security
- Appearance, social norms keep students off Zoom cameras
- Genome editing to treat human retinal degeneration