New data from a landmark study by Monash University researchers raises concerns that even short-term exposure to low level air pollution can affect gene expression, leaving us at risk of diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular and respiratory diseases.
- New perspectives challenge the idea that saturated fats cause heart disease
- University of Cincinnati student uses zebrafish to study spinal deformities
- Reducing traps increases performance of organic photodetectors
- Novel target identified that could improve safety of therapy for pancreatic cancer
- Addressing the impact of structural racism on disparities in children with Type 1 diabetes