Invasive fire ants with a nasty bite are limiting the spread of a dangerous meat allergy, new research suggests. But it’s not all good news, as the ants themselves can also cause severe allergic reactions.
- Rush researchers demonstrate success with new therapy for COVID-19
- Exploration of toxic Tiger Rattlesnake venom advances use of genetic science techniques
- Protected areas vulnerable to growing emphasis on food security
- Appearance, social norms keep students off Zoom cameras
- Genome editing to treat human retinal degeneration