A new study conducted by graduate student WU Yuli and his colleagues at the Institute of Psychology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences indicates that humans have a stereo sense of smell that subconsciously guides navigation.
- Mouse study identifies novel compound that may help develop diabetes drugs
- Strokes after TIAs have declined over time, study shows
- AI used to predict early symptoms of schizophrenia in relatives of patients
- When push comes to shove, what counts as a fight?
- Concordia researchers find melatonin is effective against polycystic kidney disease