A new study in JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute finds that breast cancer screening using digital mammography technology is not associated with improved health outcomes when compared to older film detection technology.
- Newly discovered subset of brain cells fight inflammation with instructions from the gut
- SARS-CoV-2 reacts to antibodies of virus from 2003 SARS outbreak, new study reveals
- Domino effects and synchrony in seizure initiation
- Increasing ocean temperature threatens Greenland’s ice sheet
- Biomarkers in mother’s plasma predict a type of autism in offspring with 100% accuracy