Regions with an early interest in face masks had milder COVID-19 epidemics, according to a new letter-to-the-editor published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- Opportunities to better detect, manage and treat patients with undiagnosed atrial fibrillation
- Study finds shorter radiation regimen safe, effective for men with advanced prostate cancer
- How fast could SARS-CoV-2 be detected?
- Survey: barriers, not demographics, affect willingness to pursue veterinary care
- Reactive halogen from domestic coal burning aggravates winter air pollution