For Atlantic salmon, size matters when it comes to love. Larger males and females that may spend up to four years at sea produce many more babies, but they are very rare compared to younger fish.
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies
- A compound that slows bone loss, and a resource for developing treatments to slow aging
- Cell ‘bones’ mystery solved with supercomputers
- UMass Amherst researchers develop technique to replicate bone-remodeling processes
- Mouse study identifies novel compound that may help develop diabetes drugs