UC Davis Health researchers took a critical step in defining the possible paths for SARS-CoV-2 causing COVID-19 to get transmitted from the mother to her newborn baby.
- Study suggests coffee temporarily counteracts effect of sleep loss on cognitive function
- Sloan Kettering Institute scientists solve a 100-year-old mystery about cancer
- Study says friends are most valued in cultures where they may be needed most
- Astronomers discover first cloudless, Jupiter-like planet
- Creating a safe CAR T-Cell therapy to fight solid tumors in children