Syracuse University chemistry professor Dr. Robert P. Doyle has developed a new drug lead to treat type 2 diabetes in millions of patients who are seeking to better control their blood sugar without the common side effects of nausea, vomiting, and in select cases, undesired weight loss.
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies
- A compound that slows bone loss, and a resource for developing treatments to slow aging
- Cell ‘bones’ mystery solved with supercomputers
- UMass Amherst researchers develop technique to replicate bone-remodeling processes
- Mouse study identifies novel compound that may help develop diabetes drugs