Results of a new experiment by researchers at the University of Massachusetts Amherst suggest that an online mutual-mentoring model called ‘Amplifying Voices’ can create ‘trusting and supportive environments’ among underrepresented minority women in STEM across academic institutions.
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies
- A compound that slows bone loss, and a resource for developing treatments to slow aging