For smokers who are better at math, the decision to quit just adds up, a new study suggests.Researchers found that smokers who scored higher on a test of math ability were more likely than others to say they intended to quit smoking.
- Study shows racial disparities in elementary school disciplinary actions
- History of the Champagne vineyards revealed
- How heavy is dark matter? Scientists radically narrow the potential mass range for the first time
- Engineers share model for ventilating two patients with one ventilator
- Social media study reveals diabetics’ fear of disrupted insulin supplies because of Brexit