An international team of researchers advocates the use of UV-C light in indoor spaces as a way to reduce the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 viruses. This solution meets the requirements of fast, scalable, and affordable implementation to fulfill the needs of disinfecting working spaces, such as offices, schools, healthcare facilities, and public transportation, to name a few.
- Survey: barriers, not demographics, affect willingness to pursue veterinary care
- Reactive halogen from domestic coal burning aggravates winter air pollution
- Borderline personality disorder: Don’t ignore it
- Boosting the efficiency of carbon capture and conversion systems
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity