Do different painting materials affect the creation of children’s paintings? How might we increase children’s focus and motivation to learn, while also improving their creativity? Researchers focusing on these very questions at the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST) have recently published the results of a wide-spanning study involving more than 650 children, revealing insight into improving fine art education for children.
- Scientists publish a blueprint to apply artificial intelligence to extend human longevity
- Detecting ADHD with near perfect accuracy
- Hypnotic suggestions can make a complex task easy by helping vision fill in the blanks
- In Brazil, many smaller dams disrupt fish more than large hydropower projects
- Is there a link between cashless payments and unhealthy consumption?