The 2016 US presidential election is considered a ‘game changer’ for journalists covering the US presidential elections by causing them to dramatically reconsider how they view their role — either as neutral disseminators of information or impassioned advocates for the truth — according to researchers at the University of Missouri’s School of Journalism.
- Newly discovered subset of brain cells fight inflammation with instructions from the gut
- SARS-CoV-2 reacts to antibodies of virus from 2003 SARS outbreak, new study reveals
- Domino effects and synchrony in seizure initiation
- Increasing ocean temperature threatens Greenland’s ice sheet
- Biomarkers in mother’s plasma predict a type of autism in offspring with 100% accuracy