Scientists all over the world experience drawbacks due to the ongoing pandemic — but there are also advantages. Two group leaders at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory performed a survey among life scientists to learn more about how they deal with the current situation.
- Variable compensation and salesperson health
- Beauty is in the brain: AI reads brain data, generates personally attractive images
- Overweight children exposed to lead in utero may have poor future kidney function
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo