Treating a rare type of malignant lung cancer could improve, thanks to near-infrared irradiation and a cancer-targeting compound. Nagoya University oncologist Kazuhide Sato and colleagues tested the treatment and published their findings in the journal Cells.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles