A new study published in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report presents data from a survey of Americans assessing their behaviors and attitudes about measures that were adopted by states to try to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- New maintenance treatment for acute myeloid leukemia prolongs the lives of patients
- Massey researchers review geographic factors that affect HPV vaccination rates
- Rediscovery of the ‘extinct’ Pinatubo volcano mouse
- New blueprint for more stable quantum computers
- UMD researcher expands plant genome editing with newly engineered variant of CRISPR-Cas9