Emory researchers are the first to show a new adjuvant, 3M-052, helps induce long-lasting immunity against HIV. This finding has implications for developing successful vaccines against HIV, influenza and COVID-19.
- Newly discovered subset of brain cells fight inflammation with instructions from the gut
- SARS-CoV-2 reacts to antibodies of virus from 2003 SARS outbreak, new study reveals
- Domino effects and synchrony in seizure initiation
- Increasing ocean temperature threatens Greenland’s ice sheet
- Biomarkers in mother’s plasma predict a type of autism in offspring with 100% accuracy