NASA-NOAA’s Suomi NPP satellite observed a huge Saharan dust plume streaming over the North Atlantic Ocean, beginning on June 13. Satellite data showed the dust had spread over 2,000 miles.
- Scientists publish a blueprint to apply artificial intelligence to extend human longevity
- Detecting ADHD with near perfect accuracy
- Hypnotic suggestions can make a complex task easy by helping vision fill in the blanks
- In Brazil, many smaller dams disrupt fish more than large hydropower projects
- Is there a link between cashless payments and unhealthy consumption?