Researchers from Japan have found that a soy-derived protein fragment that reaches the brain after being ingested reduces memory degradation in mice with an induced cognitive impairment, providing a new lead for the development of functional foods that help prevent mental decline.
- Survey: barriers, not demographics, affect willingness to pursue veterinary care
- Reactive halogen from domestic coal burning aggravates winter air pollution
- Borderline personality disorder: Don’t ignore it
- Boosting the efficiency of carbon capture and conversion systems
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity