Researchers at Kanazawa University report in the Biophysical Journal that the process of cell removal from an epithelial layer follows from an inherent mechanical instability. Moreover, the forces generated by an extruding cell can drive the extrusion of other cells in a particular direction.
- Cargo delivery by polymers
- Meta-Apo supports cheaper, quicker microbiome functional assessment
- Pancreatic β cell-derived exosomal miR-29 family enhances hepatic glucose output
- ACSL1 as a main catalyst of CoA conjugation of propionic acid-class NSAIDs in liver
- A large number of gray whales are starving and dying in the eastern North Pacific