In a paper published by the Royal Society, a team of Bristol researchers observed the exploratory behaviour of ants to inform the development of a more efficient mathematical sampling technique.
- Mouse study identifies novel compound that may help develop diabetes drugs
- Strokes after TIAs have declined over time, study shows
- AI used to predict early symptoms of schizophrenia in relatives of patients
- When push comes to shove, what counts as a fight?
- Concordia researchers find melatonin is effective against polycystic kidney disease