Over the past few decades, computers have seen dramatic progress in processing power; however, even the most advanced computers are relatively rudimentary in comparison with the complexities and capabilities of the human brain.
- New maintenance treatment for acute myeloid leukemia prolongs the lives of patients
- Massey researchers review geographic factors that affect HPV vaccination rates
- Rediscovery of the ‘extinct’ Pinatubo volcano mouse
- New blueprint for more stable quantum computers
- UMD researcher expands plant genome editing with newly engineered variant of CRISPR-Cas9