UCLA engineers have designed a thin adhesive film that could upgrade a consumer smartwatch into a powerful health-monitoring system. The system looks for chemical indicators found in sweat to give a real-time snapshot of what’s happening inside the body. A study detailing the technology was published in the journal of Science Advances.
- Rethinking the link between cannabinoids and learning
- Children with chronic kidney disease have outsized health burden
- Cannabis reduces OCD symptoms by half in the short-term
- Oncotarget: cGAS-STING pathway in oncogenesis and cancer therapeutics
- Oncotarget: Inhibition of HAS2 and hyaluronic acid production by 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 in breast