Nearly 9 in 10 US adults are “very” (55%) or “somewhat” (33%) concerned that the pharmaceutical industry will leverage the COVID-19 pandemic to raise drug prices. Similarly, 84% are very or somewhat concerned that the general cost of care will rise, and 79% are very or somewhat concerned their health insurance premiums will go up in response to the pandemic. In each of the latter two scenarios, 41% of Americans are very concerned.
- One way to prevent cancer: map the fundamentals of how cells go awry
- How initiatives empowering employees can backfire
- Hot-button words trigger conservatives and liberals differently
- A CNIO team describes how a virus can cause diabetes
- From pills to powder: 1 in 3 high school seniors who misused prescription opioids later used heroin