With more accurate modeling data, response teams can better predict the search area grid from the air, and reduce emergency response time when lives are on the line.
- Tube-dwelling anemone toxins have pharmacological potential, mapping study shows
- Autoantibody order, timing predict genetically at-risk children most likely to get T1D
- Landscape to atomic scales: Researchers apply new approach to pyrite oxidation
- World’s first agreed guidance for people with diabetes to exercise safely
- Models show how COVID-19 cuts a neighborhood path