New hires especially should keep their cell phones stashed away during business meetings, a new study strongly implies.Two University of Kansas researchers have just published a paper that finds viewers perceive someone who appears to be using their cell phone during a business meeting far more negatively than someone who takes notes on a pad.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory