The country’s first extensive study of commercial avocado oil quality and purity finds the vast majority of avocado oil sold in the U.S. is of poor quality, mislabeled or adulterated with other oils.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer