A new study co-authored by six scientists with the New England Aquarium has found that rehabilitated Kemp’s ridley and loggerhead sea turtles experience a substantial stress response when transported to release locations in the southern United States but that the turtles remained physically stable and ready for release.
- Tool that more efficiently analyzes ocean color data will become part of NASA program
- Bearded seals are loud – but not loud enough
- A combination therapy for treating severe neurological childhood disorders
- Study identifies strengths and challenges of responding to dual disasters
- Diabetes patients use of mobile health app found to improve health outcomes, lower medical costs