Elucidation of the 3D structure of the pharmacologically important GABAB receptor in four distinct conformations along its activation trajectory from an inactive state to an active state leads to a model of signal transduction by GABAB and its modulation by a positive allosteric modulator.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds