Elucidation of the 3D structure of the pharmacologically important GABAB receptor in four distinct conformations along its activation trajectory from an inactive state to an active state leads to a model of signal transduction by GABAB and its modulation by a positive allosteric modulator.
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells
- Coronaviruses are masters of mimicry, new study finds