The GSK Center for Optical Molecular Imaging at the University of Illinois’ Beckman Institute has designed a new microscopy technique that can be used to study the progression of wound healing. The technique can be applied to studying skin disorders such as foot ulcers in diabetic patients and psoriasis.
- Study helps explain declines in death rates from COVID-19
- Wildfires can cause dangerous debris flows
- Technology shines the light on ovarian cancer treatments
- Thymoquinone induces apoptosis & DNA damage in 5-Fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer