Researchers have shown that a detection technology borrowed from quantum optics can be used to perform optical coherence tomography (OCT) with much lower light power than previously possible.
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape
- Study shows opioid use among US patients with knee osteoarthritis costs 14 billion dollars in societal costs
- Allergy season starts earlier each year due to climate change and pollen transport
- Mangrove forests store more carbon when they’re more diverse