Nb2O5 nanotubes and nanowire-to-nanotube homojunctions were directly grown on carbon cloth (CC) from a simple hydrothermal process by adjusting the pH value and adding pyridine as growth regulator. The assembled Nb2O5@CC nanotubes//activated carbon (AC) sodium-ion capacitor with high energy/power densities of 195 Wh kg-1 and 7328 W kg-1 was released by Di Chen et al. in Science China Materials.
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells
- Coronaviruses are masters of mimicry, new study finds