Nb2O5 nanotubes and nanowire-to-nanotube homojunctions were directly grown on carbon cloth (CC) from a simple hydrothermal process by adjusting the pH value and adding pyridine as growth regulator. The assembled Nb2O5@CC nanotubes//activated carbon (AC) sodium-ion capacitor with high energy/power densities of 195 Wh kg-1 and 7328 W kg-1 was released by Di Chen et al. in Science China Materials.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds