Researchers from the Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute prove that the preclinical implementation of Acute Myeloid Leukaemia immunotherapy, based on CD123-redirected CAR T-cells, affects hematopoiesis, blood cells production, and reconstitution.
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice
- Word graph analysis confirms that dream report structure varies according to sleep stage
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too