Researchers at the University of Helsinki have developed a technique, using artificial intelligence, to analyse opinions and draw conclusions using the brain activity of groups of people. This technique, which the researchers call “brainsourcing”, can be used to classify images or recommend content, something that has not been demonstrated before.
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice
- Word graph analysis confirms that dream report structure varies according to sleep stage
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too
- Observed COVID-19 variability may have underlying molecular sources