By deciphering the neural dialogue between the brain’s reward and memory networks, a new study demonstrates that the lasting positive effect of a reward on the ability of individuals to retain a variety of information.
- Study shows myocarditis linked to COVID-19 not as common as believed
- Water fleas on ‘happy pills’ have more offspring
- Breakthrough quantum-dot transistors create a flexible alternative to conventional electronics
- Losing ground in biodiversity hotspots worldwide
- Positive outlook predicts less memory decline