The most comprehensive health assessment for a green turtle rookery in the world to date is providing critical insights into various aspects of physiology, biology, and herpesvirus epidemiology of this nesting population. Findings are hopeful for this population of green sea turtles in southeastern Florida, offer important data on the profile of health for future comparative investigations, and suggest that viruses are endemically stable in this nesting population.
- New shape-changing 4D materials hold promise for morphodynamic tissue engineering
- UM scientists achieve breakthrough in culturing corals and sea anemones cells
- New discoveries on the containment of COVID-19 finds travel bans are of limited value
- Baby mice have a skill that humans want – and this microchip might help us learn it
- Fantastic voyage: Nanobodies could help CRISPR turn genes on and off