Purdue University innovators have created a novel wearable patch to provide an improved treatment experience for people with melanoma. The researchers developed a novel wearable patch with fully miniaturized needles, enabling unobtrusive drug delivery through the skin for the management of skin cancers.
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice
- Word graph analysis confirms that dream report structure varies according to sleep stage
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too